The Mass Spectrometry Center at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy maintains 14 state-of-the-art mass spectrometers.
To learn more about the instruments available in the Mass Spectrometry Center, including the features each mass spectrometer is equipped with and the tasks that each is able to perform, explore the links below.
Note About Citations: Please acknowledge the Mass Spectrometry Center in publications or grant proposals as follows, "This work is supported in part by the University of Maryland Baltimore, School of Pharmacy Mass Spectrometry Center (SOP1841-IQB2014)."
- AB Sciex 5500 QTRAP Hybrid Tandem Quadrupole - Linear Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
- Agilent 7700 Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer
- Bruker AmaZon X Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
- Bruker SolariX ESI/MALDI-12T-ICR Mass Spectrometer
- Bruker UltrafleXtreme MALDI TOF/TOF Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo Exactive-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo Q-Exactive Quadrupole-Obitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo TSQ Quantum Ultra Tandem Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo LTQ Orbitrap Elite Hybrid Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer
- Waters ACQUITY TQD Tandem Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer with Alliance HPLC
- Waters ACQUITY TQD Tandem Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer with AQUITY H-Class UPLC
- Waters SYNAPT G2 HDMS Q-TOF Mass Spectrometer
- Waters SYNAPT G2S HDMS Q-TOF Mass Spectrometer