There are a number of benefits available to students who enroll in the doctoral program available through the Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research (PHSR).
- Competitive Fully Funded Financial Support, including stipend of $25,000. When added to tuition remission, health insurance, and student fees, the total is approximately $38,000 per year.
- Selective Program with 12 faculty, eight post-doctoral fellows, and 27 graduate students.
- Research atmosphere is highly collegial, complementary and collaborative.
- Prime Location in the fourth largest biotechnology hub in the United States. Campus is also located close to NIH, CMS, FDA, and other research institutes and universities.
- Fellowships and awardscontinuously presented to students, including:
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (AFPE) Fellowships
- NIH (NRSA) Pre-Doctoral Fellowships
- Travel support available for conferences where student presentations are accepted for presentation
- Strong industry interactions, including student internships.
Copyright © 2017 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy